Action Family Counseling's The Farm Adolescent Residential Treatment Center – Santa Paula, CA
With a primary focus on adolescent treatment, Action Family Counseling's Santa Paula location, or “The Farm” as it is lovingly known as, is nestled in an orchard of fruit trees at the base of the Santa Paula Mountains. The Farm is easily accessible from Ventura, Oxnard, Santa Barbara, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, and the greater Los Angeles area.
The sweet and salty air from the Pacific Ocean adds to the rural location of The Farm and enhances the therapeutic environment for your adolescent’s recovery and sobriety process.
Some features of Action Family Counseling's Adolescent Drug and Alcohol Residential Treatment Center include:
- Therapeutic services geared to each patient’s specific needs.
- Individual, Group, and Family Therapy
- Dynamic Multi-Family Group sessions to accommodate busy work schedules
- Structured, Nurturing, and Safe Residential setting
- Physical Exercise and Excursions including: hiking, basketball, bocce ball, and regular trips to the beach.
Our trained staff of specialists will work with your adolescent with their addiction and co-occurring disorders with an emphasis on attending NA/AA meetings 7 days a week, with a strong focus on the 12-step model.
In addition, Action Family Counseling's staff specializes in:
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Treatment
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
With drug and alcohol rehab locations in Santa Clarita, Piru, Ventura, Santa Paula, Pasadena, Palmdale, Studio City, Simi Valley, Bakersfield, and Las Vegas, Action Family Counseling is here to help you.
For information regarding admission, intake, and services please call Action Family Counseling at (800) 367-8336.