How Treatment Works at Action Family Counseling
There are different levels of treatment available at Action Family Counseling's locations. Whether a case calls for residential treatment or intensive outpatient treatment, our staff will help every patient with the same level of commitment and care.
Our experience has revealed a number of issues that are keys to successful substance abuse treatment:
- Treatment should be readily available to individuals who need it.
- Individuals need to be engaged in treatment for an adequate length of time.
- Treatment for many conditions involves daily decisions about issues such as diet, exercise, or medication. Similarly, recovery from drug addiction is a dynamic process that requires a person to decide to stay sober one day at a time. Recovery is a long-term effort that may require more than one episode of treatment.
- Addiction often occurs simultaneously with other physical or mental health problems. The treatment plan must take those into consideration.
- Treatment programs work better if they are tailored to the person’s unique characteristics and needs.
- Treatment must be reassessed periodically so it can be adjusted as needed.
With drug and alcohol residential treatment locations in Santa Clarita, Piru, and Bakersfield; Intensive Drug and Alcohol Outpatient in Santa Clarita, Simi Valley, Ventura, Pasadena, and Bakersfield, Action Family Counseling is here to help you.
For information regarding admission, intake, and services please call Action Family Counseling at (800) 367-8336.